Thursday 10 September 2015

I shouldn't blog when I PMS

Grrrr

I work really long hours. I start at 3pm and work until 9am the following day. At 9.30 at night, I go onto "Passive time" this means, I can sleep, or do what I like, as long as I stay in the house. Then at 6am I am back onto active until 9am.

Usually then home for 5 hours and back again for another shift.

I work 7 shifts in a fortnight. I am away from home A LOT!

So why the grrrr?? I have had the last 2 days off, itching to get some loving and fun from my Hubby... and he begged off both nights!
I'm writing this and he is in bed. So I start to have thoughts in my head, stupid ones, I know. Logically I know they are not likely, but they are there.

Is he seeing someone when I am not home?

Doesn't he find me attractive anymore?

Have I gotten just too fat?

I have a tally board up, with quite a few marks, that need to be addressed, punishment owed. I know I need to wait upon his decisions.... its just.... GRRRRR

Ok thanks for listening. Next time I'm sure my post will be a bit more interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I can understand how you feel. The times when Bear is too busy or just not in the mood my mind wanders. All these silly thoughts come crashing in until I usually snap at him and then he spanks me and we are ok again. Hopefully you will sort things out soon with your hubby and get your loving and spanking.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete